This catapult has been designed to meet the needs of the serious carper. It is powerful, accurate and durable and the rotating collars eliminate the dreaded twist that can drastically shorted the life of your elastics; in short the perfect pult.
- Reliable, robust design
- Rotating collars prevent twist
- Wide set arms increase baiting accuracy
- Alternative ‘Heavy’ version features smaller pouch
- Spare elastics and pouches available
Korda Floss Cap£1.99
Fox Marker Elastic
A bright red elastic designed for tying highly visible range marker knots onto the mainline. Invaluable for accurate recasting to baited areas or features, particularly in darkness. The elastic will not damage the line, is easy to remove and remains gripped in place.
- Red elastic supplied on a 20m spool (like Coretex)
- Perfect for marking fishing lines to ensure accurate casting and bait placement
- Very easy to work with, grips the line without damaging it
- Easy to remove from line again without damaging it
Fox Exocet Marker Float Kit 2oz
The larger Exocet and smaller Dart marker floats are constructed from high impact materials to make them robust and reliable. They are both available as just the float or as part of a kit which, as well as the fl oat, also includes three flights, a SLIK ring, anti-tangle boom and buoyancy aid for weedy swims – all that you need to find features with total precision.
• Robust construction
• Air cavity flights maximise lift and visibility
• Interchangeable red, yellow and black flights for high visibility in all light conditions.
• Available as a full marker float kit
Spomb Braided Shockleader 50lb
- Incredibly strong braided shock leader material
- Dramatically reduces crack-offs when spodding
- Excellent knot strength
- Ultra smooth
- Neutral buoyancy
- Recommended for use alongside Spomb Braid
- Always use a finger stall
Spomb Braid 300m
- Ultra long range spod braid
- Buoyant Floating Braid
- Virtually no stretch
- Highly visible
- Low diameter
- Superb knot strength
- Recommended for use alongside Spomb Braided Shock-leader
Nash Dot Spod Black
The Dot Spod casts extreme distance with zero spill yet always releases bait on impact even when clipped up or landing on its side. Floating, fast retrieve and loaded quickly with one hand the Dot Spod is suitable for all types of feed.
FLOATING, FAST RETRIEVE AND LOADED QUICKLY WITH ONE HAND!
Exclusively Distributed by Nash Tackle
Advancing accurate and long range bait delivery to a new level, the Dot Spod is a product Nash are proud to be associated with. The Dot Spod casts extreme distance with zero spill yet always releases bait on impact even when clipped up or landing on its side. Floating, fast retrieve and loaded quickly with one hand the Dot Spod is suitable for all types of feed. Available in two versions – black for temperate climates and maximum visibility at range, and a white heat reflecting model for perfect operation even in extreme climates.
Dot Spod advantages:
- Ease of use – bait can be quickly scooped into the body one handed from a bucket with no loading tools required or mechanisms that can become clogged and jam with particles of bait.
- Aerodynamics – no space devoted to a mechanism inside the nose ensures the weight of the load is concentrated at the very front of the Dot Spod, improving both casting range and accuracy. Dot Spods have been cast to 180 yards (160 metres) during testing and are only limited by individual ability.
- Capacity approx. 30 x 15mm boilies or is perfect for launching oz/gr of hemp.
- Guaranteed bait release – the Dot Spod’s design ensures that when fishing accurately the payload is still released reliably even if the Spod lands on its side as the line hits a spool clip – removing the constant frustration of wasted effort and retrieving a loaded rocket.
- Versatility – can be used with any type of load, from slop mixes over zigs to micro pellets, particles and larger boilies.
- Easy retrieve – the Dot Spod skims back effortlessly along the surface, reducing time and effort spent retrieving. Its mechanism also prevents premature opening and bait spill.
Fox Edges PVA Mesh System
- Edges™ PVA Mesh System
- Highest quality anti-ladder PVA mesh
- System comes supplied with 7m of mesh, loading funnel and a moulded plunger
- Three sizes available – Stix 14mm, Narrow 25mm and Wide 35mm
- Available in Fast Melt for winter use or in shallow water
- Slow Melt options also available for summer use or in deep water
- Supplied in a handy plastic moulded tube to keep everything dry and organised
Fox PVA Mesh Refill
- Dissolves very quickly
- Durable, not frayed fabric damage
- Very strong bond strength
- Grid rapidly soluble, narrow
Spomb Floats Black/White & Red
Spomb Floats Black/White & Red,
Were pleased to sell the new Spomb float to attach to tails of our patented mini, medium or large Spomb bait dispensers. Listening to our customers again, this accessory will make our product even more buoyant. Great for summer float fishing and, in the winter, for pike fishing. We’ve found good visibility on back drops of various waters whether tree lines or open reservoirs is black or white. That is why we sell black and white Spombs with white recommended for hotter sunnier countries. In addition to the black/white float, we have a hi-vis red float that will also be attractive for predator fishing.
- Attaches to the mini, medium or large Spombs
- Even more buoyant
- Great for summer float fishing and, in the winter, for pike fishing
- Good visibility on back drops of various waters
- Hi-vis red float that will also be attractive for predator fishing
The Mini Spomb,
The eagerly awaited new mini Spombs, in black and white! They have the same quality, advantages and features as the Spomb and can be used on any rod.
Minimum disturbance, so great for topping up your baited area. Due to the smaller diameter and length, the mini Spomb complies with various fishing competition rules, worldwide, where baiting products cannot exceed 50mm in diameter or are restricted by length.
Recommendation: tie direct to line, any rod. For all Spombs it is recommended they are stored in banded position. For extreme weather conditions, strong wind and rain into your face, you can turn the front button 180 for stronger latch.
The Midi Spomb is the new ‘in between’ size of the Mini Spomb and Original Spomb bait dispensers. The Midi Spomb is a great for Spodding out your bait at long range accurately and easily. Its weighs approx 1.5oz (empty) and 5oz (loaded with corn) approximately.
The aerodynamics of the Spomb is of a teardrop shape. This is certainly the ultimate product for flight through the air with the minimum resistance. Furthest measured cast distance is 190 yards (173 metres)! When the Spomb comes into contacts with the water the body opens, washing the bait out instantly.
The Spomb floats once opened and glides effortlessly across the surface of the water with no spinning or line twist even in the strongest of winds. Other Spods have too much resistance on retrieve.
Once the Spomb is loaded, because the container is closed shut, no bait will come out until there is impact with the water and the Spomb opens. Spods with an open end or with holes lets the bait fall out.
Wind has very little effect on its flight because of the aerodynamics. Even with a strong cross wind, its accuracy and distance is remarkable.
The classic black Spomb was first launched in February 2010. A few months later, due to demand from countries with extremely hot and sunny weather, the white Spomb was produced. This is the same size, design and quality as the original product, but does not feel warm to the touch in hot conditions.
Advantages of using the Spomb as a baiting tool include:
Awesome distance. The aerodynamics of the Spomb are of a teardrop shape. This is certainly the ultimate product for flight through the air with the minimum resistance. Furthest measured cast distance is 190 yards (173 metres)!
Instant bait delivery. When the Spomb contacts the water the body is released fully open so washing the bait out instantly.
Fast aquaplane retrieve. The Spomb floats once opened and glides effortlessly across the top of the water with no spinning or line twist even in the strongest of winds. Other Spods have too much resistance on retrieve.
No bait loss. Once the Spomb is loaded, because the container is closed shut, no bait will come out until it impacts with the water and opens. Spods with an open end or with holes lets the bait fall out.
Use any bait. Anything that fits in the Spomb can be cast out including: pellets, boilies, hemp, corn, mixer, bread, meat, maggot, worms and particles etc.
No need to mix. All baits can just be loaded into the Spomb without any need to mix. If you wish to mix balls of ground bait though, these can be cast accurately to a given distance even at a very long range.
Good wind accuracy. Wind has very little effect on its flight because of the aerodynamics. Even with a strong cross wind, its accuracy and distance is remarkable.
Korda Finger Stall X-Large£4.99
- Bait & Additives
- Bait Deliverance
- Bait storage & accessories
- Barrows & Trolleys
- Bed Chairs
- Bite Alarms & Bobbins
- Bivvies & Shelters
- Cooking Equipment
- Fish Care & Weighing Scales
- Rod Support
- Sleeping Bags
- Tackle Boxes
- Terminal Tackle
- Zig & Floater Fishing
- Coarse & Match
- Pike / Predator